声道数量:立体声
& Y4 A  ^$ K  x& ~9 m; W音乐类型:电子 欧美
5 G7 ], |& t7 r$ x# {碟片简介:可以算是百佳电子之一的专辑
9 l" I% @: @! G6 y( g歌手写真:
$ `  j3 K, c& z# k+ `% X2 Z" A  S$ t, S

+ Q+ I/ Y) S, d碟片封面:
! ~2 B6 A2 b" J  B

) z1 ?- t  c( _. C, r碟片介绍:
8 h$ \5 v4 i2 I$ U% V# Y1 k( pBeyond Skin是一张评价很高的唱片,在主题上表达了反对种族主义和战争的思想,Nitin Sawhney成功的糅合了各种音乐元素,熔古典、drum'n'bass、爵士、hip-hop甚至一些南美部落的印第安音乐元素于一炉,配以曼妙的vocal,具有极强的感染力。真的很不错!
+ S6 k) y) M% C4 E& K, V  \! b这张专辑里每一首歌都在同一种风格里呈现出微妙的变化。让人如同聆听天籁之声。在另类和非主流音乐开始泛滥的现在,Nitin Sawhney确实给了我印象深刻的感受。如果你想要感受印度的异国风情,那就让Nitin Sawhney带你开始奇妙的梦幻之旅。
) ~+ N- C. e* S8 O& f: t歌手介绍:
+ n3 T) a0 l7 u" Q: i5 k' q他是英国著名的电子音乐制作人,同时也是才华横溢的演员、作家和编剧。这张新片比以前的更完整更有滋味,和1999年那张获得Mercury音乐奖提名的专辑《Beyond Skin》一样吸引。从慢拍忧郁的“Everything”开始,唱片就开始利用每个时机呈现出纠缠的音调,收集着懒散,脉动的嘻哈,妖魅的划弦吉他,电影式弦乐,文雅的鼓与贝司,西班牙弗拉门科风情,高超的唱盘技巧,以及将所有这些融合成为一个又一个旋涡。而在唱片后半段,融进了更多有趣的瞬间,比如醇和的R&B和清淡的放客。这些都使唱片传递出迷人的异国气息by Mario Mesquita BorgesOne of the most talented and recognized producers and songwriters within the British electronic and fusion music scene, Nitin Sawhney is also a respected actor, writer, and scriptwriter. Conceiving daring theme combinations of electronica-style beats with gleaming pieces of Asian inspirations driven within the trip-hop and jazzy styles, Sawhney delivers exclusive and overwhelming sound pieces, enlightened by his indubitable creative insight. Following an education in the Kent region of England, obscured by the militant presence of racist organizations, Sawhney finally turned himself to music, therefore aiming to overcome the ruling and disquieting racial boundaries. During the subsequent years, he went on studying law at Liverpool University before moving to London. It was there that alongside Sanjeev Bhaskar he created the Secret Asians, a radio show that eventually evolved into an award-winning TV series. Although he dedicated most of his time to the TV business, Sawhney never neglected his musical dream. He first joined James Taylor, with whom he played a series of dates across the U.K. alongside Taylor's quartet. Following the experiment, Sawhney decided on forming his own band, the Jazztones, by that time playing on concerts headlined by DJs like Gilles Peterson. After yet another collaboration, by then with Talvin Singh with whom he assembled the Tihai Trio, the British creator decided to make it on his own, releasing his debut album, Spirit Dance, on his own label in 1993. A few months after, he signed a contract with Outcaste Records, for which he released one of his most acclaimed recordings, Migration, in 1995. Following a year of incessant work, the album Displacing the Priest arrived record stores, again subliming his exceptional creative skills. During this period, Sawhney also continued to dedicate part of his time to writing soundtracks for acclaimed TV series and theater plays, or accomplishing remixing works for artists like Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. At the same time, during the following months, Sawhney recorded his long-awaited fourth album, Beyond Skin, offered in late 1999. Coming after an extensive touring season across the U.K. and Europe alongside artists like Sting, Sawhney recorded what turned out to be his fifth studio record; Prophesy arrived in 2001, again achieving exalted reviews from the media. Sawhney remained busy for the rest of the 2000s, releasing works such as Human and Philtre as well as mix albums like In the Mind of Nitin Sawhney and Fabriclive.15.3 O. x/ N8 l9 g# M8 c2 _2 X: R
碟片曲目:! x# i% F% g+ {; d$ i3 D* \$ \! P# z3 L
01. Nitin Sawhney - Broken Skin    04:05# E/ i- j+ Y( g
02. Nitin Sawhney - Letting Go    04:49
9 _1 k0 P( j5 t; |6 V3 F03. Nitin Sawhney - Homelands    06:01
1 E! M8 r; h- [  S! @/ y, n04. Nitin Sawhney - The Pilgrim    04:29
' `6 ?1 F% @+ B9 f+ ]% |' ?+ f05. Nitin Sawhney - Tides    05:06. t3 f* ]8 s' e
06. Nitin Sawhney - Nadia    05:05
* [6 |" v: H1 y3 z% o9 A5 ^07. Nitin Sawhney - Immigrant    06:22$ ~/ e$ d8 d9 X- |% z, A
08. Nitin Sawhney - Serpents    06:173 Y% W( A3 Y% I! y
09. Nitin Sawhney - Anthem Without Nation    05:48
' \) j% I% j; J" D9 @10. Nitin Sawhney - Nostalgia    03:428 s# A. r, w* F3 T* e1 M, K
11. Nitin Sawhney - The Conference    02:54, d! _' t9 u: J
12. Nitin Sawhney - Beyond Skin    03:48
: f1 S9 o9 [$ a+ D6 E0 h
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册账号

本版积分规则

QQ|dts音效大师 ( 蜀ICP备14003114号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 23:21

dts音效大师(Copyright 2001-2050) 国家版权认证号(2017SR111876)

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表